Monday 14 October 2013

the end is nothing but an opportunity for a new beginning!


hellO everyone
wanted to share my thoughts on what has been and what is yet to come. this blog expands from my personal life experiences and flows into the subconscious space all round us. being a first time blogger, i was concerned about what i needed to say, and it is with that intention that i turn to you for inspiration. i intend being a catalyst around you and expect you to fire my imagination.

about me
call me jason. i’m anything but normal even now in my 4o's. but than who wants normal guys, they are boring. instead try people who paint the holy cows with wings and write about the delights of being a fruitarian, and sleep in graveyards to better understand living with the dead.

as extreme as that might sound, deep down we all have an ‘abnormal’ in all of us. and at the risk of sounding patronizing, i am abnormal in so many things that i have cultivated over the last 40 years. like jason is not my real name, i am not exactly a six-footer, i am a lousy lover, a bad designer. well the list is long. but it is still me and finally i embrace wholly this abnormal person that i am. so you are in good company. salute.


No comments:

Post a Comment